Friday, December 28, 2018

2018 Year in Review - Most Beautiful

I know to some, I am a "home body," however I have always loved to travel.  It's just we have farm animals and it's hard to go as often as I would like.  Don't get me wrong, I have always said, "why would I want to go anywhere, I have all I need right here on my farm."  However, since becoming an empty nester, I will admit, I've been taking flight and leaving my nest more.

In October, Anna and I went to Washington state.  We had a wonderful time.  Anna planned it all and I only needed to follow along.  I had no idea how much I would like the Pacific Northwest.  After a few days in Seattle, we rented a car and Anna drove us to Mt. Rainer.  We spent 2 nights at Copper Creek cabins.  The view of the mountain wasn't always clear.  In fact, the locals said the day we were going up was one of the nicest days of the season.  Some of the roads in the park were already closed and this was the last week it was open.  The views were amazing.  



I was able to travel and see many parts of the states this year.  From Ringle, WI, Pensacola, FL to Seattle, WA and everywhere in between, it was a beautiful.  Mt. Rainer took the prize!  Here's to more adventure and travel in 2019.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic views! I love to travel but it isn't always easy to get away. Sometimes I think it would be nice to pack up everything in a little van and go travel to wherever takes my fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex husband was born in Washington and he always told me that if he took me where he was born that I would never come back to Michigan. From your pics he might have been right. So glad you had a great time out there. Janice

    ReplyDelete