Friday, January 1, 2021

Cultivate 2021

 

Happy New Year!

2021 is here and I will try my best to CULTIVATE the best 365 days to live up to this word of the year.

Cultivate:  to prepare or prepare for use; to foster the growth; to improve by labor, care or study; to further or encourage; to seek and make friends with.

I am actually sad to see my 2020 word PROGRESSION go.  I did make huge strides in my self progression this year.  I really liked the word.  I had about 20 interesting words to pick from this morning.  I was hoping for this other word in there, but I picked CULTIVATE.  Now that I read the definition, it is my word to fit in right after progression.  I plan to foster my growth; improve on where I am currently at; further my progression; to seek and make friends with...myself, the things I do and where I am at in this stage of my life.  

I am already thinking of blog post titles using the word CULTIVATE.  

Do you pick a word of the year?  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, wishing you everything that you wish for yourself. Every blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably the nicest new year's wish I've ever heard. Thanks. Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  2. I love that photo of you! I chose Create. I think I've had that word before but if fits with what I want to be able to accomplish this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't like to share my picture, I think we may have discussed this before - (wink, wink). Create is a great word. I look forward to creating as well.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your progression of cultivate my blogging sister. Happy New Year and great picture! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss reading your posts and seeing all that you are doing in MI. Do you have a business facebook page? I'd like to keep following along in some way. Thanks for all your support!

      Delete
  4. Awww....what a great photo of you!! I do not do the word thing. I probably should consider doing it though as it is a good way to focus and stay on course. I am curious as to what the other word was that you had hoped you'd pick.... You can't leave us hanging like that LOL. Happy New Year Jacky...I hope it's blessed and filled with joy and healthy "cultivation." ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't like my picture taken, but I liked the coat, hat and sweater...ahahah. It does help me stay vocused and you know I need that (wink, wink). It was harmonious (but, my daughter said, you know if you'd pick that word, people would hold you more accountable...ahaha so true).

      Delete