Friday, March 4, 2022

Farmhouse Friday 2022 - Week 9 "A Glimpe of Spring"

 



Good Friday Morning!

It's March!  Some of the days this week felt like spring!  It was actually like 60 in my greehouse.  I just sat in there and soaked it up.  While I was in there, I remembered that I had saved these sunflower heads, I thought I would craft with them or something.  Anyway, a little mouse ate most of the seeds, oh well.  So I decided to use the rest on the bittersweet vines for the birds to finish off.  I hardly hung them up and they were landing on them.  

We are finishing up an estate sale today with pick ups.   I originally had plans for doing that tomorrow, but it's going to be icy and nasty.  I don't want to drive back into town in that!

I guess, this is a short one today.  I need to do my chores, load up some sold lots from a different sale and head on out to work.  I hope you all have a nice weekend.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


3 comments:

  1. We are warming up this weekend with highs in the 60's by Sunday and then a major snowstorm coming in on Monday. I call it rollercoaster March weather. Hope you were able to finish your estate sale. Have a great weekend! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Spring! You must be getting the weather daughter is talking of. She says it's supposed to be pretty nasty tomorrow. Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes saw the 60 and I thought you were going to say it nearly got to 60º in Ringle...and I was ready to scream "NOT FAIR!" LOL.... but the moderate temps during the daylight hours for a few days was, indeed, welcome. And I believe I did hear a song or two from the "fair-weather" birds. The ice overnight and this morning was nasty....hope it goes away soon. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete