Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wise Words Wednesday

 It's been some time since I did one of these.  

"No one sells my stuff better than me" Vikki, HikChik quote.

Vikki, I've known since my single digits, as she was married to my cousin.  Anyway, she always says this quote, and she does!

I do a good job of selling my own, but truthfully, have sold myself short a time or two.  I had to eat these words this past week with a 6 month delay in someone "helping" me with things I thought could get better prices with their following and exposure.  It's always a lesson for me it seems.  

Reflecting on it, truth is, I can only trust me to do "my" thing.  I always assume others have a bigger audience than I do.  The LIKES, comments, sites they have or use, appear to show that.  But, social media is all "fake" I need to keep reminding myself of that.   Truth is, I have a faithful, supporting audience - which is not reflected in LIKES, comments and numbers.  However, it IS reflected in my sales.  

Thank you Jesus, my business has had the BEST sales this past 14 months.  I could almost do this as a job...ahahahah....not a hobby....teehee....

Even at that, people still don't know about how I've been selling.  Well, all I can say is they have been missing out on some very cool things.  Here is my link to my selling group - again - Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sale


So, thanks for the quote Vikki!  I will keep reminding myself of it.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



2 comments:

  1. Don't ever sell yourself short GF.... You are AMAZING at what you do. Our paths first crossed many years ago, and my respect for you has only grown. You know your stuff, you do your research, yet always offer things at very reasonable prices. I think you balance incredibly well on that line between being fair to both the sellers you represent as well as the buyers. That's a rare achievement these days. And I think very few can appreciate the amount of work you put into these sales. It makes my head spin. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, thanks for those kind words. It means more to me than you know.

      Delete