Monday, March 28, 2022

I Will Monday - Messages in the Wind

This will be a quick little post for my "I Will Monday."  This past few days, well, month actually, has been so windy.  Our daughter, Anna, lives on a high spot, a hill one could say, in a 3 story farm house.  It is always windy there.  She lives "between the lakes" - Lake Winnebago and Lake Michigan - wind mills a plenty just a few miles down her road.  It is the type of wind that almost blows you away - even me - wink, wink.

The wind had my thinking about a few things:  "Going where the wind blows."  "Ride the wind to the place of your dreams."  "When the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails."  "Throw caution to the wind."  

"But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like the wave in the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."  James 1:6

I pray I can ask without doubt, belive without wavering and receive blessings that blow in like the wind.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

 

4 comments:

  1. My saying- Any way the wind blows. Wish I could visit that 3 story farmhouse. Oh how I would love to decorate that in the prim style. My gramma H had a 3 story, however I never went into the 3rd floor. Heck even on her second floor going up there gave me the willies. I always thought someone was watching me. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because we "deal" with estates and what "all" comes with that...funny, my post today touches on that. "I do, I do, I do believe in spooks" Yes, she has a beautifuly old farm house with a commercial kitchen in a separate building. Because it sits on this akward hill, we can't do shows there...too many accidents...

      Delete
  2. Oh Jacky...I LOVE that last sentence!! Yeah...I have to work on the "not doubting" part... My nature questions everything, so doubt is easier than belief. I'm trying though. Always windy here as well...and strong winds unsettle and unnerve me. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the attorney in you...LOL. Thanks I need to be reminded of it as well. I can't wait to share more about my thoughts - hopefully soon.

      Delete