Thursday, February 23, 2023

Silly Things Thursday

 Well, this Thursday, it's a snow day!  Nothing silly about, I'm going to guess 15" snow in past 2 days and still coming down.  

I guess the "silly" thing about it would be - "virtual learning day" - poor kids don't even get "snow days" anymore.  

Here are some "dad" jokes for you.....

Why are winter days great?  They're snow much fun

What do you call a snowman's dog?  A slush puppy

What did the icy road say to the car?  Wanna take a spin

What do snowmen call their kids?  Chill-dren

What falls in winter, but never gets hurt?  Snow


I plan on a snow day, I'm staying in my PJ's all day. 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



4 comments:

  1. As a teacher, I feel like true snow days are a thing of the past. Our students now just work from home....along with the teachers! Where is the fun in that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the funnies and never heard any of them LOL. I'm guessing you're right about the 15"... Everyplace I checked online said 12-ish but dang, we had that before I went to bed last night and it is DEEP. I'm calling it a snow day too...I have a cheesecake in the oven and plan on making some decadent, gourmet, mac n' cheese for dinner. Nothing like comfort food when it's snowing. Stay safe and well ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect day in PJ's I do agree kids need fun in the snow but I am afraid most do not play in the snow like we did as kids they sit on their devices and call it a day. When maybe school is a better choice.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you tell if Will Smith was walking in the snow? By the fresh prints (prince) in the snow. I just had to tell this one since you added your silly ones. Hope you had a wonderful pj day! Sounded like something wish I could have done. Janice

    ReplyDelete