Sunday, January 1, 2023

"Free in '23"

In case you missed this post, I explain my concept for 2023.  https://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2022/12/2022-coming-to-end.html 

I'm going to pick things I want to "free" myself from in 2023.  The first is "Resolution Free '23" for January.  However, I was thinking my doing this "free in '23" is like a resolution....(eek).  

I like to make things "fun" or do things in "themes" it's a part of being an Enneagram 7 personality.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I plan to post the "free in '23" things I do throughout the year.  

1.  Resoultion Free in '23

2.  "Yes Free in '23" 

That is the current one I'm working on.  I have to say, I already was able to say "no" to something that would have been something I would have done out of "obligation."  I want to quit saying "yes" to things that over obligate me and my business.  I tend not to say "no" too much, as I am a people pleaser.  However, when I say yes to please others, the people who get pleased the least is me and those I love.  So, working on "Yes Free in '23."  Maybe it should be "yes less" but, you get where I'm going.  I need to catch up with what I already have going on, play pick up, clean up with what I have - all before I can say "yes" to more.  Moving forward.  Happy New Year!



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


4 comments:

  1. I hate saying no to people. I feel really bad about saying no but really it makes me end up (especially in the past) being obligated to do things that I really don't want to do. If I do say no I feel as though I should be offering an explanation why I'm saying no. It really should be enough just to say no.

    So, good for you! You're busy enough without taking on things you really don't want to. BTW I love that photo of you.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same! But, I'm getting too old not to consider myself first. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love “free in 23”!

    ReplyDelete