Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Old Recipe - Cherry Cobbler

 I do like old cookbooks.  I don't look first to them as I once did.  A Pinterest search is much faster.  However, I have been getting so annoyed with the links, too many ads!  I only clicked to see your recipe, not "what celebrity child looks like their famous parent?"  But, I look...and then, I'm not interested in baking anymore...ahahha.  No, not that extreme, but it is all too distracting.  

Lisa and I have been working on a living estate sale for the past few weeks.  We have found some neat things.  While cleaning out their root cellar/pantry room, we found a cherry pitter.  We decided to mark it $5 and after I thought about it, I bought it for that.  With Rainier cherries, a new pitter, I made this.

Cherry Cobbler









Cobblers are so quick, easy and most ingredients are on hand.  Any, ANY, fruit would be good in this.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh that looks good I have some blueberries I just may try it when and if it every cools down here.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I will be making this! I love cherries and I believe Michigan is the cherry capital. I know we grow a lot here and now in season too! Janice

    ReplyDelete