Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Week 42 Cookie - 'Mini'lanos

These are Milano cookies only I made them mini - hence, 'Mini'lanos.   





Cookie:

1 C soft butter 
1 C powdered sugar
Cream together, till smooth 

Add:
1 egg
1 T vanilla
pinch of salt
Mix together then add,

2 C flour - 1 cup at a time.  Blend well.  

I put the dough into a piping bag with the largest tip.  I won't show those pictures they were ugly, but it worked.  Bake for 6-8 min. at 400.   

Ganache:

1 C dark chocolate chips
2 T butter
not quite 1/4 C milk - I just splashed it in - less is best as you can always add more.  Melt in the microwave and stir together till glassy smooth.  

When cookies are cooled, match up similar sized ones and use the ganache to stick them together.  








I think this would be a nice addition to an afternoon tea.    

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. These certainly look yummy. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound and look delicious, the perfect addition to afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those look positively heavenly Jacky!!!!! Milanos are one of my faves....and mini’s would be perfect!!! But that piping bag thing scares me LOL..... Stay safe and warm...another nasty day out there.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making these for sure! TFS. PS..our pick was a success. Going back again next week. Janice

    ReplyDelete