Sunday, March 3, 2024

Farmhouse Friday Week 9 - March, In Like A

March in like a .... we had a lamb all winter.  However, this past week we had almost every season...60's, freezing rain, snow...what can I say, it's Wisconsin.  

I know it's Sunday morning, but that is just about how my week went.  Between family time, physical therapy, lot drops, pick ups, baking, cooking, cleaning for more family time....it went by fast.  

I did enjoy EVERY minute of it!  

All the maple syrup "people" are working so hard to keep up with this crazy weather.  My son-in-law works hard to get the sap from their trees and his dad cooks it down.  This picture says "Wisconsin" to me.


 I was busy making memories and not taking pictures.  However here are a few from my week.  






Ezra figured out how to drive his tractor.  Did I mention he isn't even 2 yet!  He is so smart.  He tried calling me the other day and I was in physical therapy.  When I got out to my car and looked at my messages, there was one of him crying saying "call gramma, call gramma!"  When I called him back he said "I crying" and when I saw him on Thursday, the first thing he says is "call gramma, I crying."  So yesterday, I called right away in the morning and said "call Ezra, call Ezra...."  His little face lights up....I'm so thankful for video messaging.  


We did 2 nights of "lot drops" - this is what my business selling group looks like.  We sold ALOT and the family was happy with prices.  I did have someone contact about a "buy out" of what is left.  We will see if it works out.  

O.k. that was pretty much it.  This week I plan to order my seeds.  If winter ever decides to come, it will be after I order and start my seeds....ahaha.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

8 comments:

  1. Oh the sap is running here too. You have had a busy time of it and hearing that message from your little one oh my!!! heart!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie Ezra is both riding his tractor and calling his gramma! Glad sales are gong good for you. Our store had an exceptional day on Friday which was surprising to us, but we are thankful for the support and our customers. Yes and like Wisconsin, here in Michigan we had the same weather pattern, including that tornado, so now March came in like a lamb here too. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so smart! The tornado .... was crazy. It's like a lamb today as well

      Delete
  3. It looks like another busy week for you my friend. Mine went by in a blur as well, but without getting a fraction accomplished as you did. Lauren is getting so tall! And Ezra is a charmer. Love him and his tractor LOL. It also looks like some nice things in your lot drops. I always completely forget to catch your drops...I guess that's what happens when you back away from FB completely. :-( Maybe I will have to start setting some kind of reminder. Then again, I am probably doing myself a favor as I ran out of room for more "stuff" long ago LOL. Have a great new week ahead! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, she is getting so tall - long legs! She like to run too, so those will serve her well. He is a charmer! That is for sure! There's always room for JELLO and JUNK! ahaha

      Delete
  4. Oh, my heart melts for Ezra's phone call! So precious!

    ReplyDelete