Friday, November 4, 2022

Farmhouse Friday - Week 44 - November 4, 2022

 Well, I am slowly getting back into a "normal" (hahah) routine.  That is what November - April is all about, right?!?  At least in north/central Wisconsin, where we enjoy the full spectrum of seasons.  May thru October we enjoy the other "season" - I hope you get that joke.  

This week, I got back into blogging.  We had Halloween, no trick or treaters here (we ate all the candy anyway).  I went to pick up a van load of consignment for my Town Hall Trinkets Online Estate Sales.  I planted my garlic.  Had my "gramma Bird" day.  I even cooked some meals...ahahah.  We started marking vintage Christmas for the Wausau "Park" Antique Show & Sale which is next Friday and Saturday.  


And today, this Friday, we will be back at the Melzer Estate for a quick, "help us clean out these dolls (and other stuff)" sale from 4-6 pm.  

We have had a very warm, wonderful week of weather here!  Tomorrow I will catch up on housework, it's supposed to rain anyway.  I plan to process some pumkin, squash and apples.  

I hope you all had a great week and wonderful weekend ahead.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.    

4 comments:

  1. Cute lil Christmas Items I spy! Good lick at the sale. It is suppose to rain here to tomorrow. Hope you have a nice weekend as well! Glad you are back to blogging regular. You sure were missed. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying so. I don't no where near the comments most blogs do, however, I do still post.

      Delete
  2. You've been really busy this summer! I've seen the posts on Facebook and Instagram. I must say, though, I am glad to see you back blogging as I have missed your posts. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying so. I don't receive many comments - but from the 3 or 4 of you who faithfully read. I appreciate it. I do write to sort out my own thoughts, but I do like comments....ahahah Have a good weekend.

      Delete