Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tips on Tuesday - Let Your Dreams Guide You

Good Morning.  For this "Tips on Tuesday" I'm going to share about a weird dream I had.  My tip would be to ponder on your dreams, pray about them, listen to your gut and use it to guide you.   

Now, I know, I share alot about my dreams.  They are so vivid and I believe subliminal dreams have real meaning to my life.  Dreaming and analyse of them are Biblical.  Scripture shares about dreams over and over.  Anyway, to dream and seek meaning of them, I believe helps me spiritually.  

So, I had a dream about a litter of white kittens.  You know the fluffy kind with little grey on their noses and ears.  I was looking at them to pick one out and then was told they were too little.  Then I was shown another litter of bigger kittens.  All colors, black, calico, tiger and as I picked one up and was petting it, I looked closer, maggots were all over it's back and starting to crawl on my arm.  

Right?!?  What does this mean?  



I looked into several different dream meanings and I actually prayed that I could figure it out as it was disturbing.  This praying for meanings to come to me in a dream go a long way back.  When I was in 6th grade, I moved into the bigger junior high school and I was anxious about it.  My grade school best friend was not in any of my classes and I missed that.  To top it off, someone was putting mean notes in my locker.  Over that summer, we had a new girl move into the neighborhood.  She was nice, but really wanted my best friend as hers.  The two of them had classes together and I felt left out.  I shared with my best friend about the notes and asked if they were from this new girl.  She denied it and said that they wouldn't do that.  I remember praying that God would show me in a dream who it was that was putting these notes in my locker, because it was so hurtful.  He did!  I saw my best friend and this new girl doing it.

My best friend, all through grade school, came from a church going, mom plays the piano in church (don't be offended if you read this) kind of family.  I told her I prayed that God would reveal to me who was putting these mean notes in my locker and that He did.  When I told her what I saw, she broke down and said it was true.

Now, that story I haven't thought about for decades, until this dream.  I believe has similar meanings for me.   Dreaming about cats should bring our attention toward feminine and intuition.  White kittens represent personal growth and opportunities in waking life.  Dreaming of a litter of kittens suggest future growth and development multiplies.  Dreaming of maggots are the negatives that are causing you to be misguided.  Dreaming of a cat and maggots, well I'm not the only one who has.  

If maggots represent misguided and kittens, future growth, I will listen to this dream as I move forward.  I will take it as a warning or guiding, rather, my future steps.  Truthfully, I already know what part of this means, the what....maybe, even the who....as my week unfolds, it's all coming to light.  Thank you dream and the good Lord for giving me insight.  

Tips about maggots and dreams - listen to them.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



4 comments:

  1. Well.... I'd not want to close my eyes and not dream again if I dreamed of a kitten with maggots. Ewww.... Your word choice was spot on: Disturbing. I know you likely won't be able to reveal "details," but I would be curious to learn if you are correct in your analysis. I suspect you most likely are. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was disturbing. Sometime I will share it with you privately...ahaha. When we meet for jewelry pick up.

      Delete
  2. Well I have had some weird dreams myself at times, but no maggots. I also have a dream dictionary and believe dreams are a message to us. So sad to hear about your friend, but glad you did find the truth out and she told you eventually. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% about the messages. We were still friends as the new girl got into the popular group - we were not. Thanks.

      Delete