Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thoughts on Thursday

Good Morning.

I opened my Blogger account to a red eyeball on my post. It was flagged. I have asked Blogger for an answer as to the why? Also, some of my long time followers come up "anonymous" ?? What is going on. Have any of you had this happen?

Here is what I said on another social media site...

I've been a blogger since 2010....

In all that time, I have never had a post "flagged" for content. I still don't know why that happened and I am hoping to get an answer. I have also this past year been "flagged" for content on my business selling group. Apparently, the words used to describe a certain type of glassware - it's the name of the glass pattern - I didn't come up with the name - was offensive....offensive?!? The same word had my being "flagged" when I described a small bouquet of flowers that tickles your nose....it's what is called...I didn't come up with the name. Those 2 posts were reinstated along with my blog post. I understand certain words trigger review, but read content, understand references! I gotta tell you, this past week scrolling on here...upsetting....the garbage people are posting...and I'm put under review - Unreal!!!

Until my next post.....

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!!! I had a Facebook post flagged never got an answer why.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts on this Thursday: Our world is totally messed up and outta control. Don't EVEN get me started. 😡 Yes, I am one of those who have no option on certain blogs but to comment anonymously. Even if I use the drop down menu to choose to sign in to my Blogger account to use it to comment it does not let me. Maybe because I actually am already signed in to my account?? I have tried everything - signing out and signing back in, etc. Nothing works. Other blogs I can comment as I always have using my account... But other blogs I can't comment AT ALL...not even anonymously. This all just started a few weeks back (well, whenever I started commenting anonymously on your posts). If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say they are trying to make even us last stragglers give up blogging. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why that is either. Don't give up blogging!

      Delete
  3. Bob was put in Facebook jail for re-posting a pic of Ralphie saying it will shoot your eye out. Just a saying from the movie. Just weird how they decide who can post and who cannot. Janice .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, are you kidding me. Unreal, that is a pop culture reference - ughh

      Delete