Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Dicky Bird's Nest - VLOG

What did I say about diversify?  Here is a link to something I hope to spend more time developing.   I recently had a blogger friend share with me one of her favorite Youtube channels - VLOG - I'm addicted!  I've spent nights falling asleep watching these!  I like the ones that look like a cross between Martha Stewart, Tasha Tudor and Mr. Green Jeans all in one!   By the way...the Mr. Green Jeans - Jason at Cog Hill Farm - he is hilarious!

So, here is a link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8jIRXiAfo

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

5 comments:

  1. What a great new venture! I subscribed. You are far braver than I am lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, missed you so... will have to check that out. Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your Vlog. No time for me to do that too. Happy Thanksgiving Jacky! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have time either, but will try. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete