Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday, March 1, 2021

 Oh I LOVE when a month starts on a Monday.  It's silly, I know, but it makes me WANT to start a new project, stick to my calendar, start something new....it's a "this is it sign."  Teehee

With the sound of the wind this morning as I lay in bed, I would say March started like a LION, however the temperatures are going to be in the 30-40's  this week!  It won't matter, lion or lamb, I still live in Wisconsin and have seen 24" of snow in 24 hours in mid April.   I wouldn't change it.  

March is National Craft Month

I noticed that many of you that I follow seem to be like busy little bees, crafting, baking, making, creating and I love reading all of your blogs.  I think maybe there is some underlaying movement in going forward .... it's been a year.... I know, I'm ready to do some of what I "use to do."  With that said, I also am ready to NOT do some of the things I "use to do too."  

I have my final 2 physical therapy sessions this week.  I'm a repeat offender as I keep "hurting" myself.  However, this time I did get some really good tips on things to do at home.   I started with chiropractic care and feel both have helped me.  I won't ever have my strong 40 year old body back, but that's o.k. my 54 year old body is wiser and knows her limits.  

I would also like to thank you for all the comments and views last month.  I had numbers like the "good ol' days."  Like I did predict in the beginning of the year, I feel people want "meat and potatoes" and not "junk food" in their social media needs.  If you don't know what this means, go back and check out this post: Cultivating at my Core - Last Word on This  

O.k. I'm ready to begin a new month!  Today, I am off to PT, Chiro, dentist .... I will be in "town" for hours.  I am packing a lunch as not to be tempted with fast food.  I am also meeting a potential new client.   They are downsizing to move to an assisted living.  She tells me they have 1000's of pieces in a Disney collection.  We will see what it is.  

Have a great Monday.  Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

8 comments:

  1. Happy Marchs! We too can have lots of snow in March and April but the good thing it doesn't hang around a long time. I hope you have good appointments and I do the same just throw some cheese sticks in lunch bag I am not tempted by junk
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wicked wind here today for the first day of March. So glad Spring is around the corner. Hope PT went well. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea to pack a picnic lunch to avoid the temptation. Hope all goes well at your appointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may get a few more physical therapies, they are asking the insuracne. Yes, I was tempted to stop, but I did not. Yay!

      Delete
  4. Well, the 2nd of March was even windier here than the 1st. I find wind very disconcerting. I love a breeze, but winds, not so much. So funny about loving months that start on a Monday.... Never, ever, considered that combination as anything special....but now you can bet I will think of you every time there is a Monday on the 1st of a month. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I added a new "thing" to the list of little things to think about me...ahahah... I know, the bird food isn't even staying in the feeder...

      Delete