Wednesday, October 25, 2023

This and That from Me to You

 Here it is at the end of another month.  I need to catch up with all my blogging friends.  I wanted to share a cute story about my granddaughter, Lauren.  She is now in school, so the little time I have to spend with her is so precious.  She is very insightful for her age.  We were playing at a park and the leaves were so beautiful.  I took some pictures of her and the color was amazing.  I wanted to take some pictures of just the leaves and she says, "grandma that leaf is stuck on the tree"  I looked up and sure enough it was just hanging there.  



Then she says something like this..."hang on little leaf, just because all your friends are falling, doesn't mean you have to."  Are you kidding me, I couldn't have come up with a better one even if I tried.  I love it!  I actually have been thinking about this as my October inspiration!  

It's been a busy month with my setting up the Ringle Harvest Day flea market.  It was a HUGE success and I am thankful that the Lord gave us some nice weather.  We are also doing a partial estate sale this week, that we just basically got started on this week....it'll be a digger sale.  Family visits, family time with grands at the zoo, baking, cleaning out garden, you know all the "things" you all are doing too.



One of my favorites...dipping oil.  My herb sourdough bread.



Bountiful apple harvest.  We still have more to pick and snow is coming Sunday.  

I was interviewed by Canvas Rebel about my being a woman, sole proprietor and entrepreneur.  (I do see some spelling errors...eek).  If you want to know more about me and my services, please click on link to article:  https://canvasrebel.com/meet-jacky-luetschwager/

This is a short post, I wanted to share something before the end of the month.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


8 comments:

  1. Awww...I absolutely love little Lauren's keen observation. What a little gem she is. Beautiful photos of the trees as well. It's been a funny year with the leaves this year, hasn't it? Like in your photos of he park, some have completely lost all their leaves and others are still green. Your sourdough looks awesome. I need to revive my starter and do some baking soon. Maybe this weekend. Snow? Seriously? I hadn't heard that and, frankly, haven't looked at the forecast beyond the next 2 days. Hopefully we don't get as much snow as we are of rain. Yikes. Everything is flooded out this way...and more on the way they say tomorrow. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't go look....because they now moved it up earlier. I hope the forecast is wrong! Lauren is a very keen observer and a gem. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Love the leaf photos and wow - out of the mouths of babes! She couldn't have said it more perfectly.

    Glad your Ringle Harvest Day was a huge success. It was well deserved! As was the lovely article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, little eyes see things our's often overlook. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Did you just say snow? Of no I am not ready for that. What a sweet thing for your granddaughter to say. Glad you did well at the sale. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not ready for all "that" yet either. I agree, it was a sweet thing for her to even think to say.

      Delete
  4. Wow your grand kind of summed up life in general. We all need to hang on.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just hanging on over here in north central Wisconsin. (smile) Thanks

      Delete