Friday, April 28, 2023

Farmhouse Friday, April 28

 Good Morning, it's Farmhouse Friday.  I've missed a few Friday's, but not much going on anyway.

We had a very nice Easter with family.

We celebrated our grandson's 1st Birthday.

We did a Living Estate sale in Clintonville, WI. 

We have NOT been working on painting or remodeling.


My chickens have been busy.

Our daughter hosted 2 clinics at her business,  Wholehearted Herd Counseling, LLC  For one of them, our other daughter prepared the food and I was able to babysit both of my grands.  It was so fun.  I may get in trouble for sharing...but, look at these faces.  They both were so happy to eat a cookie....ahahah!  I can't handle how cute this is!  


We started our next estate sale yesterday.  This one has so many NEW items.  We are doing 1 sale with just the 20 some tubs of plus size women's clothing.  So much stuff!  

I will share something on Sunday...I need to find pictures first.

Have a great weekend.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



6 comments:

  1. So glad you shared these adorable faces. They made me smile! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Janice - you can't help but smile looking at them. TFS And ugh! I want some of your hens' beautiful eggs!!!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I can share, I'm getting like 10-12 a day!

      Delete
  3. They made me smile just seeing their smiling faces! It's delightful having little ones around. I don't have any here, but when I go visit my sister I get to share her grandchildren lol. They are a handful but fun. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are a handful but fun too! I hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete