Thursday, September 2, 2021

Rearview Now

Well, it's all in the rearview mirror now.  Mostly the loss of 2 weeks of work.  Can't fix it, can't change it, all I can do is slide back behind the driver seat and move forward.



 I'm not a "shoulda, coulda, woulda" type of a person.  Honestly, that is a waste of energy.  All that is in the past and today is a new day.  So, go ahead, face the sun and move forward.  


Find something that makes you "glad"



Look around, everything is just fine, this too will pass and the garden will bloom with our without you.  I'm thankful it does!


When I planted this little raised bed in the spring, I had no idea how much I would enjoy it all summer and now into the fall.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

5 comments:

  1. I’m learning from you,! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing is to take care of you body and soul.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful flowers. Loved the glad part while adding the flower in there. Very clever. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very glad you are finally back in the driver's seat.... 2 weeks, well, for an overachiever like you that may seem like an eternity, but in the scheme of things, it is less than a blink. Perhaps He was doing a "forced stop" to make you slow down a wee bit. ~Robin~
    `

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wise words...and the flowers are a sweet pick-me-up.
    Love the vintage car/truck...my favorite color! Can you tell us more about it? (I'll read older posts, maybe I've missed something) Mary

    ReplyDelete