Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday's Thoughts

 Hello, it's been awhile....

Al had his wrist and elbow surgeries and is now back to work.

It was a great "taste" to retirement and we loved it.

I took a "break" from things...so to speak...

I start this week, with family here today, cupcakes with cotton candy nests holding a peep....(it's our Easter today).  Clean house and "slate" so to speak (I love when my house is really clean, anyone want to come visit?  Come in the next day or two it won't last).  

I challenged myself in March, to write down on my calendar, one word for that day that impressed me or challenged me.  I love looking back at it and remembering my emotions.  For April, I am writing down one little sentence I may have said or heard someone say.  It is really shaping my behavior.  Truthfully, they are motivating me.  It started on April 1, actually when I said something to my sister...."why do we know what to do, but don't"....(runs in the family).  

That has challenged my direction....

My friend sent me this too and I remind myself of it every day this week...it really motivated me!


So, as we begin this new week, I challenge you to find something to motivate you and your actions.  It way be right in front of you.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.   

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful goal makes you truly listen when someone is speaking too.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. In three weeks I am on vacation so that is my motivation right now....Glad Al's is doing good. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad all went well with Als surgery and good to know he is back at work. Love your little challenge I will give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. I love that quote you posted. I really need that right now.

    ReplyDelete