We've been eating all the things from our garden and our neighbor's garden preparing all of our meals together. Al is actually a good cook. The kitchen was my room, but now I'm forced to share it with him. We help each other.
So, with just the 2 of us, we tend to have leftovers. So, I took them all out and made a soup. It was actually good!
The squash with cinnamon and nutmeg. I made squash "drop muffins" - I made it up not sure what it was, other than good.
A few friends helped me mark all the booths for the event.
Wally and Melanie always have a cool display in their front yard! This year is is spooky clowns.
My week was working on the event. I have to say, I do all my own social media - no AI here. It takes so much time to come up with original content. I'm not the best with all the tricks and sometimes takes multiple times to post and share. However, my stuff doesn't look fake. I know it's easier, but I like to represent myself for myself.
I will share how the event went next week. I am praying I can stay safe and enjoy the day. 30 years - I can't believe it! My community honored me with a sign outside the town hall. I am so blessed to have so many others helping me make this little dream of mine a reality.




.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment