Sunday, August 28, 2022

Baby Dicky Bird

 


My brother found my hospital baby picture.  I've never seen this before.  Or, if I had, I don't remember it.  If I never knew who this baby was, I would know it was a "Ritchie" baby by the eyes and mouth.   From that to this....

Lots of living between these 2 photos.  Love, life, loss, lessons...things that still bring me to tears of joy and sorrow are lost somewhere between the gift of that time.    

As summer rounds out, I am so thankful for the season I'm in.  I have had a fun summer and look forward to an "eventful" fall.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby you were...and what a beautiful woman you are. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a pretty baby! PLus you are still a pretty lady! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Your eyes are the same. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely post. It is good to happy where you are.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete