Saturday, July 13, 2019

Little Ditty in Snippits of my Friday

A day in the life of Dicky Bird

Up when the rooster crows....



with new seeds to plant in rows....



As I look at myself, I'm dirty from head to toe



But, I don't care, it's strawberry picking I go.


Then off to town to stage my booth with items for "Let the Bidding Begin"  Blue rose dishes that are too pretty not to use again...





A quick appointment to look at a potential sale, but I had to pass as it was mostly household and way too much glass.

So, I returned home to this wonderful treat



kicked off my shoes and put up my feet.  

Thinking on this now, I'm blessed and my life is pretty sweet. 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day, albeit busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dinnerware...but alas will not sell in our store. Your strawberries look so yummy! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dishes! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete