Friday, June 28, 2024

Farmhouse Friday Week 26

 Hello....it's been a bit since I checked in.

I read a few comments of people wanting to know how I was or if something was wrong.  So, I thought I would write something.  

I guess, I'm o.k.   The neurologist says I'm a "medical mystery" and we are just going to keep checking on me every 6 months.  I continue with my exercises, strength building and trying to lose weight.  My life's story....  I did get a handicap parking pass - so I guess I qualify - not sure if that is good or bad.  It is helpful, that's what it is.  

My spring and early summer have been filled with family events, 2 weddings, Ezra birthday, surprise 30th birthday party for Anna, 50th Anniversary Meet & Greet for Little House on the Prairie (Pepin, WI), teaching art class at Lauren's school, tribal elder trip to Milwaukee, tribal elder class on gardening, flea market in Elkhorn (another this weekend too), trying to garden (too wet), remodeling the front porch, doing 3 pop up sales, an estate sale (I ended up with allergy induced pnemonia), Wednesday babysitting, exercise class, 4H day camp, ladies Bible studies, town meetings fighting the landfill, butchering chickens (I watched Ezra), oh and I don't remember...just life.  That about sums up since the last post.




At our tribal elder trip, I was able to meet Jordan Love, Green Bay Packer quarterback







I'll end with that....

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment