Saturday, August 15, 2026

Farmhouse Friday Week 32 - Wild Flower Walk and Honey

 I've been trying to cross off things from my bucket list.  I've always wanted to do things like this, only I never took the time.  Now, I need to do them, while I still can.  Thanks Al for helping me make this happen.  





























It was a beautiful night sharing my wild flowers.

We had success this year with our flowhive and bees










I had a full week of blessings - flowers, pollinators, honeybees and honey.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, dear friend. Looks like a wonderful time. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to be able to pick your own bouquets of wildflowers. They are all so wonderful! Fresh honey too. A double bounty. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Excited for our honey! Finally we did it on our own.

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a great turnout for your pick-ur-own wildflower event. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have had people request to come out. Even senior pictures

      Delete
  4. That flower walk is great! I love the vintage tablecloth. And I'll bet the honey was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Working on next year's idea for flowers. Honey - yes, it's good!

      Delete
  5. WOW!!! Absolutely AMAZING Jacky!! I would have loved to gone to pick flowers at your farm!! And my Mia would have been in heaven...one of your favorite things to do (besides picking up fall leaves) is picking flowers! You need to post these things in advance on your blog GF!!! Such fun photos....and beautiful backdrops with the fields, the farm buildings and the old car. My favorites, though, are of the little girls...the one in purple has a seriously adorable (or is that adorably serious?) pout...and the one missing her front teeth just makes me smile. And congrats on the "sweet" success with the honey. For some reason, I never developed a fondness for it, but it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one is my great-niece. She makes what we call her "mean face." She is adorable! The other little girl I didn't know, but she loved, loved the flowers. The honey is our first success by ourselves. I didn't want to share the walk in case I didn't do it. Even my daughter, Anna, said "Mom...I saw this cute picture and event, it was you...." hahaha

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful way to be a gift to others. You just know those folks made some fabulous memories and smiled for the rest of the day! Your honey harvest is a symbol of all of the abundance you are giving coming back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to spend some time with family in a flower patch.
    And to end it with honey
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete